Sealed lead acid batteries43 Ah mainship battery
43 Ah Mainship Battery
- Part Number : 9750W0370-8 or 9750W0370 (if thermal connector not required)
- Model Number : 43 Ah Steel - King Air & Beech, 43 Ah Steel - no thermal
Securaplane Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) main ship batteries have technology that beats NiCad, lead-calcium and lead antimony in every category of performance, ultimately saving operators thousands of dollars annually.
Securaplane is the master distributor and design and certification authority for EnerSys Hawker brand batteries for commercial and business aviation in the USA.
Hawker mainship batteries offer significant performance enhancements compared to competing products.
Certified to replace exiting Ni-Cad or SLA batteries on King Air 100, 200, 300, and 90 series aircraft, excluding dual battery B100 and H90.
- 99.99% pure lead construction for enhanced life and performance.
- Batteries shipped fully charged and ready to install.
- Non-hazardous for shipping by ground and air.
- True no-maintenance with unsurpassed cranking power.
- Hot and cold performance exceeds competing products.
- Monobloc replacement significantly less than the list price of new battery.
- Certified by FAA, EASA, Transport Canada and Brazil for installation on King Air 100, 200, 300, 90 series.
- Specifically designed for King Air.
Securaplane 43 Ah batteries are STC- and PMA-approved for installation on many other platforms, including:
- Beech jet 400, 400A, 400T
- Boeing 747-100, -200, -300, -SP
- Cessna Citation I, II, V, Bravo, Ultra, Encore, Encore+, 560XLS, 56XLS+
- Bombardier CRJ series
- Bombardier Q-100, -200, -300
- Dassault Falcon 2000, 2000EX